Whirlwind of Fire

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Working out

Lately it's become quite clear that I am devoting much of my free time into self improvement. Particularly in my fitness. I think ever since I stopped going to Rachel's bootcamp, I always feel like I am not doing enough to maintain my fitness. 

Fitness, because it's not really something you can fake, that means I actually have to buckle down and put in the time and effort to change things about myself. Something I haven't done in a really long time. 

Gym time, water time. Maybe it's just an urge to not be left behind. Humans are, in the end, living in societies and cannot get away from trying to fit in with a group. I want to fit in, so that means I want to join people for gym and OC practices. 

But physical exercises help me to clear my head. And lately the stupid way that I am completely obsessed with my phone, I think it's a good thing. 

I am going to stop now. Because my brain is mushy and useless. And lately I just feel like I am a total failure. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home