Whirlwind of Fire

Monday, October 12, 2015

Grateful

Today is Thanksgiving. I know what it stands for, but I have never celebrated it, probably because my family never did. It's funny how your family and upbringing influence you as much as it does sometimes. 

All over my Facebook feed I see people putting on their status update how grateful they are for things in their lives: family, friends, democracy. I suspect it might be PMS but I just can't think of anything to be thankful for. So I am going to try harder. I am going to try to be more thankful. 

I am thankful for my boyfriend. He keeps me sane and he makes me happy everyday.  We have things to talk about. And we can go out and do things together. I really appreciate it when I see him in the gym, I get inspired and try to do more reps or heavier weights. 

I am thankful for my health. I can still run and go out and do different activities. I hope this goes on for a while longer because I feel like health allows me to be my own person, if that makes any sense. 

I now the usual essay format is that you have 3 examples of something. But right now all I can hunk of are these two. Because first I am distracted, and second of all I am disappointed in myself lately for all the procrastination I have been doing. No more. I am so tired of this. No more. 

That's my Thanksgiving. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home