Whirlwind of Fire

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Ohisashiburi

...is Japanese for "Long time no see." Which in my language means "You have neglected this blog for a long time again."

Because lots have happened, again. And I am not going to recount it here. Because this blog shouldn't be what in Chinese we call "a running tally." Huh, I guess you'd say that in English too. Anyway, I don't want to just to list off things that I had done. This blog should be more about my feelings about things at this juncture of my life. 

So what am I feeling? I am feeling... Fine. More or less settled at new job. I need to learn to save more and waste less. I need  to change my diet (finally). I am feeling... Like I am stepping on clouds because everything is so new. What with a boyfriend and all. 

Yes. Boyfriend. 

And I will not elaborate. This blog should be about me. And lately I feel like maybe I should focus more on me, like I did before. That reminds me, I need to ask him why he hasn't gone to the geeks versus nerds thing lately. Coupledom is great, but we all need space to be ourselves. Otherwise I really feel like I am smothering him. It's unfathomable to me that I would be this clingy girlfriend type, but it seems like I am well on my way there. I must course correct before it gets out of hand. And first thing I need to do, is to vent on my blog. The blog that nobody reads. Because this is how I clear my thoughts and refocus. 

So I am going to read more and write more. Ultimately these are the two things I grew up with and need to pick up again. Patton Oswalt is taking himself off Facebook and twitter for the summer. I wonder if I should do the same thing too. Seeing how Facebook basically got me almost late for work this morning. 

Just a thought, no real commitment. 

And what is wrong with the Bloggwr app?! The keyboard is SO 2013. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home